Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Great Smokies Summer Assembly is fast approaching

As a newly obligated York Rite Mason, I can hardly wait for the time of Summer Assembly to get here. The assembly promises to be a great time of fun, fellowship, and learning. My family and I will be there on Sunday to attend the Divine Services and picnic. And, although I will not be able to attend all 3 days of festivities I still want to be a part of even a little of what is going on. My wife and I are planning on taking the girls up to the Masonic Marker after the picnic concludes to see it and take pictures. I hope that many of you will be able to attend.
Masonic Marker sign
side view of the rocks
Masonic Monument




Link to the Summer Assembly itinerary and registration form.
http://www.yorkrite.com/nc/GSSAprogram.htm

No comments: