Monday, March 16, 2009

Masonic Home for Children at Oxford Trip 2009 - Price Update

I have just received the price for the July 11th bus to MHCO. The bus will cost $1,100 this year. Based on $30.00 per person, we will need at least 36-37 people to go. I know times are hard for some, so Brothers start putting back $10.00 per month today, you will never miss it, and I promise you will not regret it.

I would need the money and names no later than June 27th. Should we not make the minimum number required, I will return to everyone their check.

Please make your checks or money orders out to Tri-State Charters and send them to me with a list of names for whom the payment is covering.

Don't forget to invite your "significant other", Entered Apprentices, Fellow Craft and prospective members.

Please send your checks and names to me at:

Jim Hyde
281 Atoah Circle
Robbinsville, NC 28771

PoTS
lawmanmedic@yahoo.com

No comments: